flikar

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Moose with guns/Älg med gevär



SV: Klicka på bilden

ENG:
The moose attacked and fired against the hunter.
- The shot went just by my head, says Sven-Erik Rådlund, 52, to Metro.
The moose hunter stod before a magic moment. He was only 15 meters from the moose. But instead the situation turned and suddenly the hunter had to fight for his life. The only one to fire any gun wa the moose.
- The moose hit me with his horns in my chest. I fell backwards and it stepped on my stomach. Then it must have stepped on the gun, because it was broken on the middle and a shot was fired.
The enormous moose was hurt since before when another hunter had tried to kill him. The hunters dog had stopped the moose on his run and just when Sven-Erik Rådlund was about to shoot another dog arrived. This mislead Sven-Erik Rådlunds focus and the moose attacked.
- It was me he was after. It´s obvious because he kept beating and stepping on me after i had already fell. I was completely mangled but had incredible good fortune to survive.
For almost 45 minutes he sat on the spot, right next to the tired moose.
- The moose was already shot and layed down. I was just sitting down catching my breath. Finally the moose died.

From daily Metro newspaper 28th Sept -07


ENG: In addition to this you have to watch this clip:
SV: Som extramaterial till denna älgartikel måste ni kolla på detta klipp:



1 comment:

  1. hehehe lite humor.. undra om han lärde sig ngt? som att sluta jaga!?

    ReplyDelete