flikar

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Doing what you want to do (Srila B.A. Paramadvaiti Maharaj)


"I don't want to relax, I don't want any vacation from this. I don't. I want to either chant, or read, or serve, or clean, or cook, or distribute. I want devotional service non-stop. Because I know that's the best for me, and I know that only this way I'll be with Krishna non-stop. It's like doing what you want to do. The greatest blessing in your life, is if you are allowed to do what you want to do. That is called pure spontaneous devotional service. When you do something which you want to do. It may not be pleasant, but you do it because you want to do it. [– – –] So much freedom is there."
– Srila B.A. Paramadvaiti Maharaj, morning class in Berlin, 25 Dec 2011

1 comment:

  1. Know who you Truly are – know what your True will is.
    "So much freedom is there"...
    Spontaneous loving devotional service ki jaya!
    Gurumaharaj ki jaya!
    Slave to that.

    ReplyDelete