flikar

Monday, July 7, 2008

Tunga regn / Heavy rains



English: Today, you get some memorable words from Looptroop.

Looptroop - Heavy Rains

let me connect the dots in your record shops
life's here one minute - in the next it's not
so, if ya low and you movin' slow
just yell yallo man I'm lettin' you know
everything in this world is connected one way or another
although well hid undercover
by who? We don't know? And why? We're not sure
but we feel like our feelings are real
and we really wanna trust our emotions
they're all that we have
we just got promoted we ought to be glad
but we're not cus it's something that gnaws in the back
of our mind that could cause a collapse of our spine
and when we block it out it dubles the pain
so we duble the dosage again and again
pretty soon we off track like a runaway train
trying' to run from the fact we all one and the same
and the pain that we cause is the cause of our pain
and it's strange and we're lost to the laws of the game
- called cause and effect, who the boss, who the slave?
who to pay, who to hate? who to fear, who's to blame?

chorus:
they tell me that Europe is flooded by heavy rains
but we won't stop to think or stop our cars
they tell me that Europe is flooded by immigrants
but we won't stop the trade or stop the war
they tell me that Europe is dying overweight
but we won't change our diet or change our lives
and I tell you the children are crying over it
but to them nor us we won't stop lying

shit, I don't really know where to begin
it's not like I'm on the outside looking in
I'm right here in it -- right between get it?
I'm too close to even see to deep in it
I gotta take a step back to get the whole picture
Why we use and abuse but wonder why we're addicted
You think you're free cause of the land you own
but no man is an island and stands alone
the very moment you think you're independent
your evil acts is coming back with a vengeance
cus your wealth is based upon the next man
who probably can't even pay his own rent and
have to work for a couple of dimes
in your factory so he can build up your empire
and everything goes around 360
if you can't see come out here with me
the pain that we cause is the cause of our pain
and it's strange and we're lost to the laws of the game
called cause and effect who's the boss who's the slave
who to pray? in which god? who's the plague?
who's to blame?

chorus

my boy drink cus he alone, but he alone cus he's drinking
when someone come alone cupid miss cus he's limping
away from the obvious, outsider see
but in a way we all followers, choose not to heed
the warming sings blinking, all the time thinking
I've seen the big picture, I know the big trick to
skip the pitfall, slip through the net
I'm sick of it all, but I bet I'll regret
not pushing my way through, fighting and trying
I'll step on some toes, trying to live like I'm dying
but some say that karma come back
so we facing a stab in the back
cus we so quick replacing friends with our frenemies
who's left defending me?
when tables turn and I'm stuck in a dead end street?
no one I know, and I know that for sure
but now it's so late and there's nowhere to go
the pain that we cause is the cause of our pain
it's strange and we lost to the laws of the game
called cause and effect
who to force? Who to play? who's the force?
who's afraid? who's the prey? who's to blame?

Chorus

Svenska: Idag bjuds ni på en del tänkvärda ord från Looptroop.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment