flikar

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The sweet rap/Sweet-rappen



Sweet prashadam rap
-Confessions of a prasadam thief

When it comes to sweets, I'll have one and then another one/
And then another one, and then I snatch your Gulabjamon/
Even if you're a sannyasi/
If you turn your back I'll drink up your lassi/
It feels like a déjà vu or a rerun/
The hundredth time that I steal all the shrikand/
blublublu blublu blablabla/
It's hard to rap with my mouth full of halava/
So I swallow it and go on with the frenzy/
Eat 1-0-8 laddus just to maintain this engine/
To eat simply wonderfuls is simply wonderful/
Prasad thief, you might think it's abominable/
But it's not a dramatic robbery/
I just come in peacefully and eat all your rabri/
Carefully perform prasada seva/
Until my eyes look like those of Mahadeva/

No comments:

Post a Comment